iPod is the most popular and handy portable device which can store plenty of photos, videos and other files. Many of you love to use this iPod device to capture photos as they are convenient. With this iPod you listen your favorite songs and you can grab your iPod to capture interesting moments whenever and wherever you need. Sometimes it is inevitable to delete files either by accident or intentionally. If you deleted the files from iPod by mistake without having the back up of those deleted files and want to undelete them then the only way you can recover those files is to scan the iPod. Precisely once you delete the files from iPod, they won’t disappear immediately unless those files have been overwritten by other new files. Therefore still you have a good chance to restore those deleted files. You do not need to be frustrated if you have deleted your precious photos, videos or other files from iPod. This post will teach you how perform iPod undelete operation easily within few mouse clicks.
Some of the causes that results in deletion of files from iPod
- Malware infection: If your iPod gets infected from harmful viruses then it leads to deletion of important photos, videos, music, and other multimedia files without giving any notification.
- Synchronization errors: When you need to transfer files from iPod to system or vice versa then it must be synchronized with the system. On connecting the iPod, it displays the error message and asks you to format without giving you any other option. Formatting the iPod to remove this error deletes your files completely from the iPod device.
- Reset option: iPod has the reset option using which you can reset your iPod to its original factory settings. If you perform this task without taking proper backup then you may end up with data loss, as it erases collection of your iPod files and folders.
- Unintentional deletion: Sometimes you may delete an important music files rather than deleting other unimportant files accidentally and regret for your mistake.
How to undelete files from iPod?
iPod recovery is smart and powerful tool that helps you to recover deleted files from iPod with ease. This application supports recovery of files from almost all versions of iPod which includes iPod Nano, iPod Shuffle, iPod Classic, etc. This application is loaded with many advanced techniques and is developed by experienced professionals. This tool works by scanning the entire iPod to pull out deleted files from it and is competent to recover files over 300 and more in just single scan. It is a versatile toolkit that can be used to recover deleted videos from iPod due to accidental deletion, iPod reset, formatting or other logical reasons.
Important tips to be followed
- Do not store any new files on the iPod from which you need to recover deleted files.
- Use an updated antivirus software to scan the virus infected iPod.
- Be sure while deleting any of the files from iPod.
- Keep a backup of all the important files on regular basis