Android Operating System became popular nowadays its because of its excellent features. Currently most of the Smart phones are using Android OS for its hand set models. Most of the Android based devices are outfitted with rich set of Android apps which will helps the Android users to entertain themselves by using such useful applications. Using Android device it can be used to take HD pics and these Smart phones are having huge memory space to store different types of files.
Android Phones are not free from data loss there are many situations because of that Android phones may lose data. Among them the Factory reset is also on one of the human errors which can be seen on many Android phones. The main purpose of Factory reset is once you choose Factory reset option then that will take you to its initial state. Once you click on the option then that will erase the data from Android phone. If you are suffering from this kind of data loss situation then should not worry because Android Recovery Software will tell you how to recover data after Factory reset Android.
These are the some cases where the user apply the factory reset action on the Android phones
- If your Smart phone is not work properly because of sever virus attack then at this circumstance the Android user may go to the settings and accidentally if they press the “Factory Reset”. Then there you may lose the data from Android phone.
- If your Smart phone applications are not working properly then you may go for uninstalling such applications during this time there may be chance of choosing the factory reset option.
Apart from this there are many reasons due to which the users may accidentally or intentionally go and select the option of “Factory Reset”. This task will bring your Android phone to its initial state during this course of action the phone data will be erased completely and the phone settings looks like new phone.
Features of Android Recovery Software
- This application can be used to recover deleted files from various versions of Android phones like Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, and Jelly Bean etc.
- This renowned software helps you to restore media files such as MP3, MP4, MIDI and it can also help you to recover application files like .apk files which have been deleted during the factory reset.
- This advanced tool can be used to install and on various version of Windows such as Widows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista etc.
- Using easy user interface, novice user can also recover data from Android phones without any of kind of technical guidance.
- This outstanding tool works on various types of Android gadgets manufacturer like Motorola, Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, etc.
- It can also restore Android Album which has been lost in the factory reset. To know regarding Undelete Android album then click here: http://www.undeletedataandroid.com/album.html
- This tool can also be used on Android SD card which has been corrupted or formatted due to many reasons.