“I have a digital camera which I usually use to click photos only on RAW format. I had close to 1000 photos on RAW format saved on the SD card but last night I discovered all the photos missing from the said SD card. Is there anything that I can do to recover raw images from SD card?”
One can certainly recover raw images from SD card by employing a RAW photo recovery software. One such application which performs a raw photo recovery on your SD card is shown here. This raw image recovery software has the ability to retrieve all your RAW photos regardless of what caused the photo loss on your SD card.
Digital cameras let you click pictures on RAW format. This is an added advantage in modern day cameras which is the primary reason why professional photographers prefer to buy digital cameras. By clicking photos in RAW, you get the full advantage of producing the photo in your own terms rather than letting the in-built feature on the camera do the same for you. RAW images occupy more space on your SD card since they’re not processed yet. However, by filling your SD card with RAW images you tend to occupy more space on the SD card making it quite risky on the same hand since it’s not advised to fill the entire SD card to its maximum capacity at a given time.
Uncertainties might force you to lose photos off the card as well. Such unforeseen circumstances can strike your card at any point in time causing you to lose all your photos or corrupt all the data on your card.
However, with the help of the above shown raw image recovery software, you don’t have to worry about RAW image loss or deletion from your SD card. It just takes a few mouse clicks to recover raw images from SD card if you’re using the above software.
Causes for RAW Image Loss from SD Card:
- Interrupting a file transfer to or from the SD card might force you to lose all photos off it.
- By using the SD card on multiple devices, you increase the chances of it getting infected by viruses. This in turn might corrupt all your photos that are saved on the said SD card.
- By removing the SD card in an unsafe manner, there is a high probability of photos getting deleted or missing from the card.
Features of this RAW Photo recovery software:
- Lets you recover corrupted raw photos, recover deleted raw photos as well as recover missing raw photos from SD cards.
- Comes with an intuitive user interface letting you use the application with ease to recover RAW images.
- Has the most powerful recovery algorithm to recover each and every RAW image from your SD card.
- Supports to recover RAW images from SD cards of all types and storage sizes.
- Identifies RAW images of all types such as CRW, CR2, NEF, PEF and so on.