Now a day, peoples are using smart-phones, mp3 players, etc. to listen and save music. These audio tracks stored in memory card connected with device. These memory cards are non-volatile, which means the data stored on this card remain there after removing from device or power off the device. These memory cards are very small in size and having large storage capacity. People can connect memory card to the system by using card reader or usb cable in order to transfer the audios from the system to the card.
After connecting to the system, people perform scanning of memory card in order to remove virus from it. So, when you connect the card to the computer, your antivirus program starts with scanning. If it finds any virus, then it deletes the affected MP3 file. In such a case, if you don’t have any backup, then you will face mp3 file deletion issue. To recover deleted mp3 files from memory card, you need to utilize an advanced recovery program because there is no manual way to get back them.
MP3 Music Recovery is one of the efficient recovery program which allows users to restore MP3 file from memory cards along with various data storage devices easily. With the help of this recovery program you will be able to retrieve deleted MP3 files along with other file formats such as MP4, WAV, MIDI, AIFF, AMR, etc. from memory cards easily.
There are many reasons behind mp3 file deletion from the memory cards. Let us talk about some most common causes behind MP3 file deletion from memory card:
- Memory cards contain FAT and NTFS file system to store files which may get corrupt due to virus infection. Due to virus attacks files saved in card become inaccessible.
- During the file transferring process if any interruption occurs such as removal of card, sudden system shutdown, etc. may lead to file deletion.
- If you eject memory card from the device abruptly, then it may result in loss of data.
- Many times you may accidentally format memory card or delete all data from it by using Shift+ Delete keys.
Apart from above disused causes behind MP3 file deletion, there are various other reasons like improper removal, accidentally formatting, memory card corruption, etc. which may lead to file deletion from storage device. In such situation you can take some precautions to avoid such data deletion issue like:
- You can keep updated antivirus in order to avoid virus infection.
- Remove the memory card from the device in a proper way.
- The best way is to keep regular backups of data from memory card.
Whatever can be a reason behind mp3 file deletion, you can easily recover them by utilizing MP3 Music Recovery app. This utility helps you to recover deleted mp3 files, video files, photos from memory card. This program supports around 300 types of files for recovery. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows and Mac based operating system including Win Vista, Yosemite, Win 7, Snow Leopard, Win 8, Leopard, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Win XP and Lion. You can download the trial version of the software from the web.