A mass storage of hard drive memory is divided into a number of parts called partitions. It is also called as logical division of hard drive so that you can have more than one OS in the same hard drive. However, partition might be of any file system such as NTFS, NTFS5, FAT, FAT32, HFSX, and HFS+. In addition, hard drive partitions helps user to manage and organize data in a well manner. Under some circumstance, your hard drive partition might loss and results in huge amount of data loss.
Consider you have Windows OS installed hard drive which is divided into four equal halves named C, D, E and F. In which, D drive is used to store all essential data including audio, video and pictures. However, you may miss that partition from hard drive after severely attacked by virus threats. But those lost data were a very essential to you so, how will you restore missing partition data from hard drive? Is there any solution to carry out quick lost partition data recovery?
Of course, you can easily recover lost partition from hard drive with the use of the right data recovery application called Missing Data Recovery. This application is specially designed to carry out missing partition data recovery from hard drive with safe and secure manner. Application can restore all types of files including audio, video, picture, document, etc from lost partition. It supports NTFS, NTFS5, FAT, FAT32, HSFX, HFS+ partitions. Apart from hard drive partitions, you can make use of this application to recover files from memory card, pen drive, external hard drive, iPod, etc on various versions of Windows and Mac OS.
List of other various reasons behind the loss of data from partitions
- Accidental deletion: Most of the time you may lose a few essential files stored in a partition by accidentally deleting them while deleting unwanted files, organizing files, accessing files, etc.
- Interrupting file transfer process: Suppose you are transferring files from your system to external hard drive to backup few large files. However, if any interruption occurred such as sudden system rebooting, sudden ejection of disk, etc then it results in loss of files that are being in transferring mode.
- Formatting hard drive: It is a process of erasing all data stored on hard drive partition and reallocates memory blocks to store data freshly. Suppose, if you have formatted your essential partition where all data is stored instead of formatting unwanted one will result in loss of huge data.
- Partition table error: When you create a partition in a hard drive memory, all its relevant information is stored into a table includes partition name, size, type, date, etc. Suppose partition table corrupts then you cannot able to access data stored in it.
- MBR corruption: MBR-Master Boot Recover is a small program which controls and even tells where OS files are located so that it can boot into main memory. In case, MBR file is corrupted in a system then you will fail to boot up a system normally.
However, if you have lost data from any of above-mentioned reasons then you no need to worry; since you can easily recover all lost data from hard drive with the use of Missing Data Recovery tool. This application recovers all lost, deleted, formatted data from various storage devices irrespective of reasons behind the cause. You can also recover data from inaccessible, deleted and formatted hard drive partitions on both Windows and Mac systems.
Excellent features of the application are
- User-friendly, easy to use and install on any systems
- Recovers more than 300 file types
- Provides free tech support for 24*7 hours via email and live chat applications
- Recovers deleted and lost data from Recycle Bin
- Restore files which are lost due to virus attacks
- Restores hidden, deleted, formatted partitions data
- Performs safe, secure and quick partition data recovery
- Keeps your files undamaged
- Supports Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8, etc
- Provides Find option to locate files quickly from recovered list
- Displays all recoverable files in File Type View and Data View format prior to performing actual file recovery process
- Allows you to compress restored data when you face shortage of memory to store them
- Allow you to store recovered data to any disk
Tips to follow:
- Backup all essential files in multiple storage locations
- Update antivirus application to keep a system safe from virus attacks
- Avoid accidental deletion