The Nikon D3200 Digital Camera is a one of the most popular digital camera designed by Nikon. This model of Nikon digital camera uses NEF (Nikon Electronic Format) file format to store the photos in RAW format. This NEF file format also can be stored in the Zip format in order to reduce the storage space requirements. The NEF file format image files can be stored on the CF (Compact Flash) memory cards. CF cards are flash memory cards used on the Nikon D3200Digital Camera is more compatible compared to other memory cards like MMC, SD, XD etc. CF card provides comparatively good storage capacity and speed but more costly compared to other memory cards. But unfortunately, this little NEF file format is also prone to loss situations like any other file formats. Some common reasons for the deletion of NEF files from Nikon D3200 Digital Camera are listed below:
Reasons for deletion of Photos from Nikon D3200:
- Accidental deletion of photos from Nikon D3200 Digital camera: While previewing the NEF images on Nikon digital camera, accidentally pressing the “Delete/ Delete all” option on the digital camera permanently deletes all the NEF images from digital camera and you need to recover these accidentally deleted NEF photos using any recovery tool in order to restore your data.
- Deletion of photos due to Virus and malware attacks: While managing the NEF images on digital camera after connecting to the PC, any unexpected virus and malware attack can cause deletion of NEF images from your Nikon digital camera.
- Accidental formatting of CF card: While managing the photos on Nikon digital Camera after connecting to the PC, accidental formatting of CF card can be possible. This accidental formatting of CF card erases all the stored files on the CF card. In such type of deletion not a single file gets stored into the Recycle Bin folder on the computer where later recovery of deleted files is possible.
If you come across any one of the above mentioned NEF file deletion scenarios from the digital camera then you don’t need to be panic .You can easily restore NEF files from Nikon d3200 camera by making use of Nikon Photo Recovery software. Nikon Photo Recovery is the most recommended tool by industry experts to recover deleted NEF file from your digital camera.
Top Features of Nikon Photo Recovery tool:
- Nikon Photo Recovery tool helps to restore NEF files from Nikon d3200 camera on Windows operating system platforms like Windows XP, 7, Vista, 8, Windows 2003 and 2008 server etc.
- The tool allows recovering deleted NEF files on following versions of Mac operating system like Lion, Mountain Lion, Leopard, OS X etc.
- By making use of this tool, recovering of other files like audio, images, videos and document files is also possible by using this Nikon Photo Recovery software.
- Recovering of deleted NEF files from different hard drive partitions like NTFS, FAT16, FAT32, HFS+, and HFS X, etc. is also possible by using this tool on Windows and Mac operating system platforms.
- It can also recover the data from different hard drives like SATA, SCSI, memory cards like (CF, XD, SD, MMC, MicroSD, MiniSD, Memory stick etc.), USB pen drives and external hard drives.
- The Nikon Photo Recovery tool is designed with inbuilt scan and search algorithm that quickly scans and recover all deleted files from any storage device.