“I have a Sony memory card that is not showing up any data that is saved on it. It had hundreds of photos and music files on it that have just vanished out of the blue. Is there anything that I can do to get these missing data back once again from my Sony memory card which is of 32GB in storage size?”
You can certainly recover deleted, lost as well as missing data from your Sony memory card with the help of a recovery software. One such recovery software is available and shown here.
In the above link you can see how effortlessly and efficiently a recovery software that is specifically designed for Sony memory cards recovers the deleted files from it. This software also happens to be the most recommended recovery software for Sony memory cards of all types and storage sizes.
Sony memory cards are widely used by millions of users to save user data. They let you save thousands and thousands of media files and come in various storage sizes. Sony memory cards are available as microSD, SDHC, SDXC and so on and are also available in affordable prices making it one of the most preferred memory cards. However, due to various uncertainties some files might go missing from your Sony memory card but you don’t have to worry when anything as such occurs. The lost or missing data can be recovered from your Sony memory card by making use of a recovery software like the one that is available at the above link.
Causes for Data Loss from Sony Memory Card:
- Abrupt removal of SD card from the device on which it was mounted.
- Accidental deletion/format of the SD card by the user causing files to be deleted permanently.
- Physical damage to the memory card.
- Interrupting a file transfer to or from the card.
Features of this Recovery Software for Sony Memory Card:
- Comes with a simple interface and requires only a few mouse clicks to get the recovery process underway.
- Has the ability to identify and recover files of all types such as JPEG, MP4, MP3, MOV, AVI, XVID and so on.
- After you recover back your files, the files can be saved to a safe folder of your choice.
- Supports to recover files from Sony memory card regardless of what caused the file deletion.
“I have an Olympus camera that I’ve been using for quite a long time now. I had around 100 photos saved on it and last night I checked my camera to find all photos missing from it. I never deleted them either so there’s no way I can lose them from my camera so is there something that can be done to get these missing photos back once again?”
Lost, missing or deleted photos can effortlessly be recovered back from your Olympus digital camera with the help of a photo recovery application. Below is a video which shows you how you can recover back the deleted photos from your Olympus digital camera:
The above photo recovery software can be downloaded here. This photo recovery software has all the ability to scan and recover back your photos regardless of what caused the photo loss from your camera.
Olympus digital cameras are being widely used by millions around the globe. They’re robust and their ergometrics make them one of the most preferred by people all across the world. They also come with a SD card slot letting you insert an SD card on which you can save countless number of photos on the go. This can however lead to troubles when there’s a photo loss from your camera, causing you to lose all photos off it. However, you don’t have to worry about photo loss from your Olympus camera if you’ve got the above photo recovery application on your system. Care needs to be taken to see to that you don’t continue to use your camera after the photo loss has occurred. The lost photos from your camera/SD card still continue to stay on the SD card even after they’ve been deleted. These photos don’t show up by any means and you require a photo recovery software to access them. For this purpose, you can make use of the above recovery software which is one of the certified application in this regard.
Some of the Causes for Photo Loss from Olympus Digital Camera:
- Physical damage to your camera/SD card might result in you losing photos off it permanently.
- Interruptions while transferring photos from or to the camera.
- Accidental format or deletion of photos from the camera.
Features of this Photo Recovery Software:
- Lets you recover photos of all types such as JPEG, RAW and so on.
- Comes with a simple interface letting you use the application with ease.
- Requires lesser mouse clicks to recover photos.
- After the recovery is completed, it lets you have a preview of the recovered photos and the recovered photos can then be saved to any desired location of your choice.
- The software avoids saving the recovered photos to the same drive from which it was just recovered from to avoid data overwrite.
Memory card is a storage media, specially used in portable electronic gadgets. These memory cards will be very small in size, but have the capability of accommodating huge amount of data into it. It can save different types of files such as media files, document files, program files etc.
Sometimes it happens that these memory cards get corrupt, and when you connect corrupted memory card to computer an error message will displayed such as “Memory card error”. Due to this error you will lose your important data from memory card.
However now there’s nothing to worry about it, since a powerful recovery tool, which is called as memory card recovery tool is been launched recently. It’s an effective recovery software, which can be easily used to recover data from corrupted memory cards. Within few clicks of mouse entire data can be recovered from corrupted memory cards.
How memory cards get corrupt?
There are various reasons behind the corruption of memory card, following are some among them.
- Virus infection: Viruses are the most disastrous elements, they severely corrupt the file system of a memory card in which it has been entered. If the file system gets corrupt then no data could be accessed from it.
- Improper handling: Sudden removal of memory card from its host device or removing the memory card from computer without using “Safely Remove Hardware” is regarded as improper handling of memory card, if the memory card is mishandled then there are great chances of its corruption.
Besides these, there are lots of other reasons due to which memory card gets corrupt. But you don’t have to worry in any respect, because using memory card recovery tool easily you can recover data from corrupted memory card.
Features of memory card recovery application:
- This amazing memory card recovery application can easily recover data from various types of corrupted memory cards such as SD cards, CF cards, MMC cards, and XD cards etc.
- Not only for memory cards, this tool can also be used for recovering data from different types of secondary storage devices including pen drives, external hard drives, FireWire drives, memory sticks etc.
- It can easily recover different types of files from corrupted memory cards such as photos, music files, videos etc. If you want to recover photos from corrupted memory card of Canon digital camera then just click here: http://www.memory-card-error.com/recover-photos-from-canon.html
- This application supports memory card recovery on all latest versions of Windows OS, which includes Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Vista etc.
- It can also perform memory card recovery on Mac based computers.
- It’s a user friendly memory card recovery software, which can be easily used without any kind of assistance.
- This tool has been incorporated with an advanced scanning engine, which scans entire memory cards in just few minutes and recovers data from it.
Download the demo version of this memory card recovery utility from web, and install on your PC. Run the application and recover data from corrupted memory card. If you get satisfied with demo version then purchase its licensed version.